Fancy a night out in London’s famous West End?
Worried about the cost of going to the theatre or a musical?
Fear not – there are quite a few ways to have a great night out in London’s West End with out breaking the bank!
1. Check out discount sites such as Groupon and Living Social. These sites really can save you quite a bit of money for events in and around London. They might not post West End offers a lot but when they do they are good savings.
2. Sign up to Time Out – Time Out London is a fantastic resource and their daily emails present you with massive savings for events in and around London. Time Out can even offer you sales to events before the tickets go on general sale meaning you can bag the cheaper seats first if money is an issue!
3. Visit some of the lesser known theatres for cheaper tickets. The big name shows will always have a higher price tag. If money is tight but a trip to a West End theatres is called for, go for something different and not as well known – you may be pleasantly surprised. Last year Daniel Radcliffe (Harry Potter actor) performed at the Noel Coward Theatre in the West End and tickets were selling from only £15.
4. Check out the lower priced seats. If you have the option between a lower and higher price seat and you’re not sure if it’s worth it take a look at Seat Plan – where people will review the theatres seats so you get a real idea of what the view is like before booking! Why pay £50 for a seat when the £20 seat has just as good a view?
5. Need to dine beforehand? Look for pre theatre dinner offers on Top Table. These offers are great for people heading to the theatre after dinner. Plus the offers are great value as you fill a table that would have otherwise been empty due to it not being peak time!
6. Fancy a drink before? Look online for happy hour offers! Check out Design My Night – you can refine by location, type of night and offers! Select Happy Hour and hey presto your night is sorted!
Whatever your plans for the night, there is always a way of saving money when visiting the theatre in London. Just always remember to check any small print of any offers etc.